Getting Commercial Vehicle Repairers Insurance is now easier than ever. Click the red button to get started and have your tailored quotes within minutes!
- All Levels of Cover Available
- Cover available for:
- Vehicle Body Builders & Repairs
- Service, Repair & MOT garages
- Commercial Vehicle Repairers
- Mobile Mechanics & Mechanics Working From Home
- Part Time Motor Traders
- Vehicle Recovery & Breakdown Agents
- Employers/Public Liability Insurance
- Combined Insurance
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Commercial Vehicle Repairers Insurance
If you run a vehicle repair shop then it’s vital that you protect your cars and premises with commercial vehicle repairers insurance. This type of cover is ideal for those working in the motor trade since it allows you to insure all your cars under one policy. Insuring cars individually would be completely impractical, especially with so many cars coming and going on a regular basis.
There are many providers of commercial vehicle repairers insurance so getting a policy at an affordable price should not be an issue. The information on this page will provide an explanation of the different types of cover that are available and ways that you can save money when taking out a policy.
Types of Cover
Below is an explanation of the different types of cover that are available for commercial vehicle repairers insurance –
- Third Party – This will provide minimal cover but allow you to operate your business legally. This is suitable for businesses on a tight budget. Usually the premises and assets will not be included in the policy.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive cover will protect your vehicles for theft, fire damage and will cover you for all types of collisions, whether you or your employees are to blame or not.
- Combined Policy – A combined policy will protect not only your vehicles but also provide cover for your premises and assets such as cash and tools. This type of policy provides the best cover so is recommended wherever possible.
- Pay Upfront – If you can afford to pay for your policy upfront rather than monthly, you can usually get a very good discount on the overall price.
- Get Multiple Quotes – By getting multiple quotes you can compare the prices you’re offered and pick the policy that offers you the best deal
Get Quote Quickly and Easily
Getting multiple quotes is an excellent way to save money and it’s incredibly quick and easy to do. If you want to get quotes from a panel of commercial vehicle repairers insurance specialists then all you have to do is click the red button below. After filling in the simple quote form you’ll then have access to quotes from the panel.