Get Part Time Traders Insurance quotes in a matter of minutes. Click the red button to get started now.
- Cover to Suit All Business Types
- Cover for Any Vehicles
- Easy Claims Process
- Instant Documentation
Part Time Traders Insurance
If you work part time in the motor trade then you will need to get a good insurance policy to cover you for this. There are many insurance providers who offer tailored quotes for part time traders. These policies are suited to those who only work in the motor trade part time and will take into account the wants and needs of the individual.
Before seeking quotes it’s a great idea to read through the information on this page so you can see what types of cover are available and a couple of great ways to save money on part time traders insurance.
- Third Party – Third party cover will protect any cars that are owned by the business. This allows you to work on them legally and provides cover for collisions where a third party is liable. You can also choose to have fire and theft covered in a third party policy.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive cover offers more protection. It means that if you are involved in a collision you will be protected whether you or your employees are liable or not.
- Combined – A combined policy is suitable when you want to protect everything related to your business including the vehicles, premises and assets. All policies can be highly tailored to your individual needs so don’t be afraid to specify exactly what it is you need cover for.
- Pay Upfront – Insurance providers generally prefer when you’re able to make a large payment upfront so you should always do this when possible and expect to get a significant discount on the overall cost of the policy.
- Get Multiple Quotes – This is perhaps the most reliable way to save money. Getting multiple quotes gives you the ability to assess whether a particular policy is good value for money or not.
Getting Quotes is Easy
If you want to get part time traders insurance quotes then you can have them within a matter of minutes. Simply click the red button below and after providing some information about your policy needs, you will have access to quotes from a panel of part time traders insurance specialists.