Getting Motor Trade Insurance is quick and easy. To get quotes from a panel of specialists simply click the red button
- Highly Tailored Policies
- All Types of Cover
- Protect Premises and Assets
- Expert Advice
- Instant Documentation
Insurance for Service, Repair and MOT Garages
If you run a service, repair or MOT garage then you’ll need to cover yourself for any risks so that you can run your business legally and also have peace of mind. Insurance for garages is unique in that you must be covered for cars that you do not own and be able to carry out work on them. This is where motor trade insurance comes in. Motor trade insurance is a special type of cover that’s specifically suited for those working in the motor trade whether it’s repair garages, MOT centers, auction rooms or mobile mechanics. Any type of business that operates in the motor trade can get a policy that suits.
Finding quotes for motor trade insurance online is very easy now but before you get started it’s wise to look through the cover options that are available so you can decide what level of cover best suits your business.
- Third Party – Third party insurance will allow you to work on customer’s vehicles whilst also providing protection for collisions where a third party is liable.
- Third Party, Fire & Theft – The same as third party only fire damage and theft are now covered for
- Comprehensive – As well as allowing you to work on customer’s vehicles, this policy will also cover you for any type of collision, regardless of who’s liable.
- Combined – A combined policy is ideal for those who want to protect every aspect of their business. Not only does it provide cover for vehicles but also for the premises itself and assets such as tools and cash.
- Public Liability – When working on other people’s vehicles, it’s always important to protect yourself against liability claims. You can choose to have legal fees included in the policy too for extra protection.
Ways to Save
Below are a couple of reliable ways that you can save money on motor trade insurance –
- Secure the Premises – Making your premises as secure as possible will show insurance providers that you’re less likely to make a claim. In turn you can expect to pay less for a policy.
- Get Multiple Quotes – This is a very good way to ensure that you don’t pay over the odds.
Get Quotes The Easy Way
If you want to save money on your motor trade insurance then getting multiple quotes is an excellent way to do it. Simply click the red button below and you can have a range of quotes in a matter of minutes.